(Variety of Full/Part Time Shifts may be available)
Here at Baristaroo we have achieved success by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and we need enthusiastic and passionate people to join us as we continue to bring our menu and people together.
As a Mobile Barista, working the shifts agreed predominantly Monday to Sunday (On a Shift Rota basis) you will be responsible for serving a variety of hot and cold drinks, taking payments, basic preparation and creating an atmosphere that will make our customers want to come back! It is crucial that you can work with the initiative needed to adapt to any of our sites’ individual requirements whether this be office based locations, events or media locations – this role is to provide support to our mobile units across Manchester, therefore your ability to take instruction and work extremely well as part of a team is also crucial.
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Do you have a full clean driving licence?
- Do you have your own transport to get yourself to location?
- Do you have any Barista experience?
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food
Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and any other catering requests
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work.
- To be a committed and motivated Team member focused on the delivery of our company values
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- Provide cover in other areas if required
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene.
- To Use the equipment as directed by your Unit Manager
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To undertake general kitchen duties e.g. washing up
- To clean kitchen, it’s surrounds and equipment to both company and regulatory standards.
- To be able to work well as part of a team.
- To be Punctual
- To work well under a reasonable amount of pressure, and at times in high energy environments (i.e busy events).